Tuesday 19 August 2014

Passion for Promarkers challenge 161...Sketch....

Image- Dan and Turtle from Digistamp boutique.

Promarkers...
olive green and pear green.
Midnight blue, denim blue and pastel blue.
burnt sienna, caramel and sandstone
Mustard and buttercup
burnt orange,coral, sunkissed pink and blush.

Afternoon all! I'm back with another DT challenge make this afternoon!! this time its my post for the Passion for Promarkers challenge blog and I am excited because this weeks its  a sketch by ...me!!! I went for making a nice and easy one with a few yummy layers.
Please remember you can enter using any type of creation, it doesn’t have to be a card but we do need to see the sketch!  Don’t forget, as always, to be eligible for our prize draw you must use your Letraset products (i.e. promarkers, flex markers, aqua markers, tria markers, metallic markers or neon markers).

Our generous sponsor this week is Digi Stamp Boutique and the lucky winner will receive a £10.00 voucher as a prize.
                                                    
Right, that's me for today I promise!! a few mins of crafty fun with Mo is calling me!!

Huge hugs Lou xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lou. I love the adorable image and the papers and design are fabulous.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous summery card. Love the image, he look fab.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Lou - love the image and your soft pastel colours!! Your new Krista avatar is just stunning too!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)