Tuesday 26 May 2015

Challenge #158....Take it Easel-y!!


Morning all!! its that Tiddly Tuesday time of the week again and this time the Tiddly Inkers thought we would add some dimension the challenge makes, its so much fun to give them a little stage to play on!!  the next challenge is...


Grab your favourite Tiddly Inks stamp or digital image and peek in on this tutorial..

there's so many styles of easel card to choose from!!
(**remember...We love to see any new creation, a card, 3D project, journal page etc 
but you must use a Tiddly Inks stamp or image to be eligible for the prize**)

I was in a Tiddly Clear Stamp mood so I grabbed Ellie Says Bye out of my little (...ok,ok so little is a fib, my tiddly stamp collection is huge!!) and went for a different easel shape using my Die namics Blueprints 9 for the base.

The top layer of the easel is actually a cute tag pocket (all the dies to make it so come in the blueprints 9 set) . To give Ellie a squidge more 'pop factor' I adhered her on with hot glue and added a few super cute puffy little clouds to her balloon so she looks like she is floating through them.

I decided to have a creative change on the holdy up part (..big technical words there hey??!!) and popped the little trio of clouds up on some hot glue so when the easel part is open, it just sits behind them! its soo cute!

So its school holidays today!! wohoooooooooooo!!! and we are vegging! Mo is still in his pj's and Poppy and Dash have had a walk with Daddy so they are snoozling (..its a hard life being a pooch and walking and eating breakfast...phew...they needed to rest after that!! lol!!!)

I'll be back soon with my PFP challenge card, its another Tiddly make (...and yes...I totally forgot it was team 1 posting and had to make a card in like 10 mins!! but its sooo cute anyways!!!)

Thank you for popping in
Huge hugs Lou xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Superadorable! I love it that your card is in a tagshape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it- such a great design!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you used clouds for the holdy up part. Fab shape too!

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)