Thursday 28 May 2015

Red Riding Hoodie....

Image- Red Riding Hoodie from Mo's Digital Pencil.
Papers- Teen Angst from WRMM.
Sentiment- made by me in word!!
morning peeps!!

oh my! have you ever seen such an uber cute image??? he he he!! I woke up at 4:50am to see this in the Mo's Digital Pencil shop and couldn't get all my jobs done quick enough this morning to give me time for a play!!! lol!! you would of giggled at me ironing at super speed!!!

I made her a cute little sentiment in word too!! I figured she's a kinda stroppy chicka!! he he he...actually....she reminds me of me as a child!!! romfl!!!!

A few layers and some yummy black lace and that was all she needed!!!

Right, woofers to walk!! hope you all have an awesome day
huge hugs Lou xxx


9 comments:

  1. Oh Lou! This is absolutely fab-u-lous....the image is great but it is your colouring and fantastic card design with that super cute sentiment that makes it so truly inspirational...all just stunning...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You IRON? Yep...you're my hero!! This is fabulous, fun, gorgeous!!! xo. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Love the papers and the sentiment it's really funny!
    Hugs, Raluca xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what a brilliant card!! You're right, the image is so cute and you've coloured her beautifully. Sentiment is just perfect, lol and you've done an amazing job with the layers cos it really sets her off & carries across her feelings, lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is fabulous... Well worth the early start! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WOW!! I love the colours and the card. It's a really cute card and the sentiment fits the image perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cool and funny card Lou ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, I love the design and colours you have chosen, I sorted it out it was the virus programme Lee updated it and it changed all my setting so wouldnt let me see cookies and auto sign in so annoying but sorted now thanks anyway hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeep! LOVE this Lou! What a brilliant stamp and oh so cool with the modern twist! Love those moody papers. Fantastic. Love the card design and layout hun. How do you keep rolling them out so effortlessly cool?!!! Fandabbydozey chicka. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)